My taskbar clock/date is correct does not match Modified i..

My taskbar clock/date is correct but does not match Modified in folders.

????

Regards, Irv

Hello Irv - can you please provide some more details?
Are you saying when you save files, it doesn't have the same time as on your
clock in the taskbar?