My taskbar clock/date is correct does not match Modified i..

My taskbar clock/date is correct but does not match Modified in folders.

????

Regards, Irv
1 answer Last reply
More about taskbar clock date correct match modified

    Hello Irv - can you please provide some more details?
    Are you saying when you save files, it doesn't have the same time as on your
    clock in the taskbar?

    "Irv Diamond" <irvdiamond@ameritech.net> wrote in message
    > My taskbar clock/date is correct but does not match Modified in folders.
    >
    > ????
    >
    > Regards, Irv

Taskbar Microsoft Windows XP