My taskbar clock/date is correct does not match Modified i..

May 25, 2005 10:46:22 PM

My taskbar clock/date is correct but does not match Modified in folders.

????

Regards, Irv
Anonymous
June 1, 2005 8:59:52 PM

Hello Irv - can you please provide some more details?
Are you saying when you save files, it doesn't have the same time as on your
clock in the taskbar?

!