Sign in with
Your question

Pinnacle studio 9 VISTA installer

Last response: in Windows Vista
March 14, 2009 3:36:36 PM

I have PINNACLE Studio AV/DV version 9.4.3, recently my PC operating system upgrade XP SP-II to VISTA. How to install studio 9? Or , give me driver for vista.
a b \ Driver
March 14, 2009 4:04:48 PM

Pinnacle studio 9 is not Vista compatible, there are no drivers available. You will need a later version of Pinnacle studio for use with Vista OS.
m
l
October 28, 2009 12:17:26 AM

Gyanesh Nashine said:
I have PINNACLE Studio AV/DV version 9.4.3, recently my PC operating system upgrade XP SP-II to VISTA. How to install studio 9? Or , give me driver for vista.

my dear i have the same problem like you
i have PINNACLE Studio 9 plus, my laptop operating system VISTA. How to install studio 9? if you solved this problem plz tell me
m
l
Related resources
a b \ Driver
October 28, 2009 4:02:19 AM

mustafa shashaah said:
my dear i have the same problem like you
i have PINNACLE Studio 9 plus, my laptop operating system VISTA. How to install studio 9? if you solved this problem plz tell me

Surely you are blind. Read the thread before posting. All two posts before yours.
m
l
March 18, 2010 11:59:34 AM

You can us Studio 9 with Vista.

When you load the disc in the CD/DVD drive rather than Autorun open the disc in browser instead. Once open right click on the Pinnacle.exe file open properties and tick the checkbox for run in compatability mode. Once done left click the Pinnacle.exe file and product will load as normal.
m
l
a b \ Driver
March 18, 2010 4:44:19 PM

Bodge IT and Scarper said:
You can us Studio 9 with Vista.

When you load the disc in the CD/DVD drive rather than Autorun open the disc in browser instead. Once open right click on the Pinnacle.exe file open properties and tick the checkbox for run in compatability mode. Once done left click the Pinnacle.exe file and product will load as normal.

The sound does not work properly, so what is the purpose.
m
l
!