How do you activate the fan?

How do you activate the fan in Waste Disposal - Ground Zero.
It's suppose to take you to the Maintenance Hangers level.

Thanks,
Terry

Hi Terry,
If you can't crack it by this weekend, I'll run a co-op server and we
can go through it, maybe with some help.

G.

In the previous message George M. Reagan georgeunderscorereagan@hellmail.com
wrote:

> Hi Terry,
> If you can't crack it by this weekend, I'll run a co-op server
> and we can go through it, maybe with some help.
>
> G.
> <terry75115@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> How do you activate the fan in Waste Disposal - Ground Zero.
>> It's suppose to take you to the Maintenance Hangers level.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Terry

I'm curious, did Terry ever get through the fan?
Babs