Sign in with
Your question

Interrupted Operation - Can't Boot Computer Properly

Last response: in Windows Vista
March 17, 2009 8:23:09 AM

Days ago i tried partitioning my Computer HardDrive using "Paragon Partition Manager", I started the partitioning and went to KFC to get lunch and when I came back the computer was off. I assumed the process was completed but when I booted my computer, It came up with a messege: Operation Interrupted. Insert Recovery Disk or Media Recovery Disk. Now my computer is not working and I need help, anyone know how to resolve this problem?
March 17, 2009 9:50:45 PM

what happens when u insert the recovery disk?
m
l
March 18, 2009 8:36:05 AM

arges86 said:
what happens when u insert the recovery disk?

well you see, it stays the same and when i reset my computer, it goes to the same screen and nothing happes, i also can't acess BIOS to boot it off ,
m
l
Related resources
March 19, 2009 7:16:39 AM

ok, i'll try these 3 alternatives later, but currently i can't due to 3 assignments dued for school, get back to you asap with the results of the alternatives
m
l
July 30, 2009 11:43:06 AM

killerpanda99 said:
ok, i'll try these 3 alternatives later, but currently i can't due to 3 assignments dued for school, get back to you asap with the results of the alternatives

hei, i just wanna ask you. is your computer can work well again after the interrupted operation? how do you do that and what is the effect of that?
thanks.

please reply to my email at frapucinooops@hotmail.com

i really need it... T.T
m
l
November 29, 2010 10:41:53 AM

Hi, I'm having the same problem right now. Could you please share the solution to this? :( 
m
l
!