Thor

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2004
Hi everybody,

I dream to this keyboard long time before they exist.
Why not talk about more of it ?

A video of it would be good.

Thanks !

enforcerfx

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2006
Because the thing cost as much as most gaming systems. The price tag is about $1300. Do you really want or need a keyboard that cost about as much as you PC?

Not to mention their extremely limited in stock and quantities, and cost a arm and a leg to buy like mplich said.

Unless you want to have the biggest E-Peen ever on these forums, then go order one. I've only seen em so far on frozencpu.com and you have to call to order one. Not to mention they wont ship you one until the end of this year.

billdcat4

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2006
Because the thing cost as much as most gaming systems. The price tag is about $1300. Do you really want or need a keyboard that cost about as much as you PC?

Not to mention their extremely limited in stock and quantities, and cost a arm and a leg to buy like mplich said.

Unless you want to have the biggest E-Peen ever on these forums, then go order one. I've only seen em so far on frozencpu.com and you have to call to order one. Not to mention they wont ship you one until the end of this year.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/5974/kbd-85/Art_Lebedev_Studio_Optimus_Maximus_113_OLED_Color_Screens_Keyboard_-_PRE-ORDER_-_Phone_Order_Only.html

Im a gonna order four for Quad Maximus....

gets more framerates than god....

maniacal laughter ensues...

darkguset

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
Not to mention the yet unknown OLED life expectancy! Imagine getting one, and start having burnt keys after 1 or 2 years! Now that is what i call a total waste of money!

apt403

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2006
I would be willing to pay $200 for it. The only way I would pay over $400 is if it came with a lifetime warranty, the OLED screens all had 100,000 hours (10 years) lives like high quality LEDs, and it had some kind of setup program like the one Evga has for it's graphics cards, only you could use it more then once.