Sign in with
Your question

Optimus Maximus keyboard

Last response: in Components
May 26, 2007 12:24:18 PM

Hi everybody,

I dream to this keyboard long time before they exist.
Why not talk about more of it ?

A video of it would be good.

Thanks !
May 27, 2007 6:29:16 AM

Quote:
Because the thing cost as much as most gaming systems. The price tag is about $1300. Do you really want or need a keyboard that cost about as much as you PC?

really no practical reason....
May 29, 2007 1:12:15 AM

Quote:
Because the thing cost as much as most gaming systems. The price tag is about $1300. Do you really want or need a keyboard that cost about as much as you PC?

Not to mention their extremely limited in stock and quantities, and cost a arm and a leg to buy like mplich said.

Unless you want to have the biggest E-Peen ever on these forums, then go order one. I've only seen em so far on frozencpu.com and you have to call to order one. Not to mention they wont ship you one until the end of this year.
Related resources
May 29, 2007 1:19:15 AM

Quote:

Not to mention their extremely limited in stock and quantities, and cost a arm and a leg to buy like mplich said.

Unless you want to have the biggest E-Peen ever on these forums, then go order one. I've only seen em so far on frozencpu.com and you have to call to order one. Not to mention they wont ship you one until the end of this year.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/5974/kbd-85/Art_Lebed...

Im a gonna order four for Quad Maximus....

gets more framerates than god....

maniacal laughter ensues...
May 29, 2007 1:25:42 AM

I'd totally get one if it didn't have useless written all over it with that $1600 price tag.
May 29, 2007 1:51:05 AM

I think it'd be worth stealing one and putting it on ebay. Everyone would be after it! :twisted:

*Diabolical laugh*
May 29, 2007 2:40:32 AM

Not to mention the yet unknown OLED life expectancy! Imagine getting one, and start having burnt keys after 1 or 2 years! Now that is what i call a total waste of money!
May 29, 2007 10:21:46 AM

I would be willing to pay $200 for it. The only way I would pay over $400 is if it came with a lifetime warranty, the OLED screens all had 100,000 hours (10 years) lives like high quality LEDs, and it had some kind of setup program like the one Evga has for it's graphics cards, only you could use it more then once.
!