Gigabyte MB reversed sound, pls help

pshych0

Distinguished
May 22, 2007
Hi all,
I have a Gigabyte GA-M57sli S4, dunno what rev, and my pc speakers and headphones have the sound reversed between left and right. For ex, if i winamp i switch balance 100% left, the right speaker is working. This isnt a very big prob but in cs and other games it's really stupid. I dont really know what to do...i have the latest driver(on win xp ) and the Realtek HD audio manager that came with it, and there are no option that can help me... If any1 has any ideas, pls help

Hi all,
I have a Gigabyte GA-M57sli S4, dunno what rev, and my pc speakers and headphones have the sound reversed between left and right. For ex, if i winamp i switch balance 100% left, the right speaker is working. This isnt a very big prob but in cs and other games it's really stupid. I dont really know what to do...i have the latest driver(on win xp ) and the Realtek HD audio manager that came with it, and there are no option that can help me... If any1 has any ideas, pls help

my pc speakers and headphones have the sound reversed between left and right. For ex, if i winamp i switch balance 100% left, the right speaker is working.

Try switching the left/right plug in on the MB. Swith the left and right input jacks.

i cant switch the input jacks, cause there is only one o_O

So you have a driver/driver control panel. You should be able to setup your speaker configuration from that software. The fact that the sound is produced opposite tells me a re-configuration of the sound device is needed. You should be able to open the control panel and adjust the speaker system/output.