RetroQuake

Attention Quake fans! RetroQuake will be re-opening soon. We review levels,
mods, and converisons for Quake and Quake2 including those hard to find
ones.
Check us out

http://www.planetquake.com/retroquake/

Hi Joe,
You are welcome to q2 files at our site:
ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/

G.

"George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hellmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi Joe,
> You are welcome to q2 files at our site:
> ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/

Is it up? I tried now and cant get in.

grieve

"Shogo" <hsternak@nospamyahooxxx.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> "George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hellmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hi Joe,
> > You are welcome to q2 files at our site:
> > ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/
> >

> Is it up? I tried now and cant get in.

the ftp server ? basically yes, but it has some issues. you often get the
message " no internal PASV ports available" and such.

best is you try again, and at different times of the day . I found that it
is running best later the evening. maybe it is not
able to handle too many requests at one time.

maybe Tom should fix the server setup sometimes ;)
especially this PASV port thingie could be avoided with different settings.