Sign in with
Your question

How to uninstall personal security

Last response: in Applications
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
a b D Laptop
January 5, 2010 11:52:36 PM

omggggggg please sum one help me my laptop says it has virus on it and just after that sometime down loaded on it and it saids personal security i thought it was giong to help me removel the virus but it didnt it keeps i blockin all the sites i try to go on and my desktop disappeared and when i click on sometin nth happens it wont uninstalled neither it says it disable pleaseeeeeeeee want it offfff so i can download a vrius removal to remove the virus on my laptop please sum help and wen i try to download avast download i cant find the download helpppppppp please :(  :sweat:  am beggin :sweat: 
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
a b D Laptop
January 6, 2010 1:46:47 AM

Here is a useful link from Bleeping Computer. - Remove Personal Security (Uninstall Guide)

Be sure to follow the directions carefully and for any software it asks you to run, use use a system which has not been infected to download the tools to a flash drive as you'll need the flash drive to load the software tools on your laptop.

Tools needed:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

rkill.com (executable file)

HijackThis 2.0.3 - You may just need this one.

Good Luck
January 13, 2010 7:16:09 AM

Quote:
omggggggg please sum one help me my laptop says it has virus on it and just after that sometime down loaded on it and it saids personal security i thought it was giong to help me removel the virus but it didnt it keeps i blockin all the sites i try to go on and my desktop disappeared and when i click on sometin nth happens it wont uninstalled neither it says it disable pleaseeeeeeeee want it offfff so i can download a vrius removal to remove the virus on my laptop please sum help and wen i try to download avast download i cant find the download helpppppppp please :(  :sweat:  am beggin :sweat: 

Don't panic. I had this parasite recently, these instructions helped:
http://www.spyna.com/parasite/rogue-anti-spyware/person...
Also, I used Spyware Doctor anti-spyware after everything to find out if these was nothing left.
!