hitachi 2001 model service menu settings for 53udx10b

Last response: in Home Theatre
January 11, 2005 4:43:35 AM

I had an isf tech calibrate my set a year ago, and i just bought a new dvd
player, i noticed in progressive i was getting vertical lines, after a few
tests i decided to reset my configuration back to defaults and tottally
forgot about the calibration settings, now i have a butt-ugly tv, i
calibrated the tv using the avia dvd, and it's faily good now on the dvd
source, but the cable and svh-s input is just unacceptable, i have this
grainy look and awfull ghosting, i know my way arround pretty good with
theese things, but i need help in decoding what the settings means in the
service menu, some of them are obvious but other are acronyms that came
from the planet zoltar ;-) i have the service manual wich also covers the
43fdx and 61udx in pdf so if anyone needs them i'll gladly send them
over...

thanks for your help...
Anonymous
April 27, 2005 7:58:05 AM

Could you send me the service manual for the 61udx10b. When I turn it
on, the power indicator light comes on but nothing else happens.
Please e-mail the service manual to lshaw2@austin.rr.com. Thanks!
Anonymous
October 5, 2010 1:20:30 AM

i could use that service manual also i need to know how to get the service menu for these sets i usually work on sony's my e-mail is paulclarkjr385@gmail.com