Hello

Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone home?

anyway, anybody still alive around here?? whatcha been playing lately?

I got WoW in the beginning of may, that was a mistake. Haven't really
played anything else since. It's not the best game in the world, but it can
be addictive trying to build up a character just the way you want. Just
wish it was cheaper.

I preordered bf2 from www.gogamer.com because I was a bigtime fan of bf1942
and desert combat. I should be getting that anytime now. I just don't know
what's gonna happen now. As it is I really can't afford to waste the time I
spend playing WoW, with another new game I may really start neglecting
things ;o0

oh well, such is life

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm

    I'm still here - just lurkin' - played doom3, HL2 and mostly going through
    my thousands of original doom(I&II) maps using the jdoom (doomsday) engine
    with the 3D models made by the doomsday team:
    http://www.doomsdayhq.com/
    orig. doom is a good game to play with my smaller grandkids...

    --
    pop is Mark
    Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.
    "Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message

    > Is there anybody in there?
    > Just nod if you can hear me.
    > Is there anyone home?
    >

    > anyway, anybody still alive around here?? whatcha been playing lately?
    >
    > I got WoW in the beginning of may, that was a mistake. Haven't really
    > played anything else since. It's not the best game in the world, but it
    > can be addictive trying to build up a character just the way you want.
    > Just wish it was cheaper.
    >
    > I preordered bf2 from www.gogamer.com because I was a bigtime fan of
    > bf1942 and desert combat. I should be getting that anytime now. I just
    > don't know what's gonna happen now. As it is I really can't afford to
    > waste the time I spend playing WoW, with another new game I may really
    > start neglecting things ;o0
    >
    > oh well, such is life
    >
    > --
    >
    > Margolis
    > http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm
    > http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

    Hi, I am running XP on a 240 MH system. I have not played in a long
    time. Recently, on two different servers I was kicked and a message
    "reset by peer' was displayed. Any ideas what setting I have are
    wrong?

    Thanks

    I'm still around. I still play Q2 often but I will pickup Battlefield 2
    when that's available. Hope to see you in game.

    Margolis <someone@somewhere.org> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
    > Is there anybody in there?
    > Just nod if you can hear me.
    > Is there anyone home?
    >

    > anyway, anybody still alive around here?? whatcha been playing
    > lately?
    > I got WoW in the beginning of may, that was a mistake. Haven't really
    > played anything else since. It's not the best game in the world, but
    > it can be addictive trying to build up a character just the way you
    > want. Just wish it was cheaper.
    >
    > I preordered bf2 from www.gogamer.com because I was a bigtime fan of
    > bf1942 and desert combat. I should be getting that anytime now. I
    > just don't know what's gonna happen now. As it is I really can't
    > afford to waste the time I spend playing WoW, with another new game I
    > may really start neglecting things ;o0
    >
    > oh well, such is life

    Not online much, too much RL stuff going on :(

    "Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in

    > Is there anybody in there?
    > Just nod if you can hear me.
    > Is there anyone home?
    >

    > anyway, anybody still alive around here?? whatcha been playing
    > lately?

    C&C Renegade and Quake 2. Old habits die hard!

    Adam

    Hi Margolis,
    I just purchased a Linux system, maybe I'll get a Q2 server running on
    it sometime soon. BTW: I spoke with Tom C. on the phone last month, he
    seems to be doing well, but he's not doing much "computing" lately.

    G.

    "Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message

    > Is there anybody in there?
    > Just nod if you can hear me.
    > Is there anyone home?
    >

    > anyway, anybody still alive around here?? whatcha been playing lately?
    >
    > I got WoW in the beginning of may, that was a mistake. Haven't really
    > played anything else since. It's not the best game in the world, but it
    > can be addictive trying to build up a character just the way you want.
    > Just wish it was cheaper.
    >
    > I preordered bf2 from www.gogamer.com because I was a bigtime fan of
    > bf1942 and desert combat. I should be getting that anytime now. I just
    > don't know what's gonna happen now. As it is I really can't afford to
    > waste the time I spend playing WoW, with another new game I may really
    > start neglecting things ;o0
    >
    > oh well, such is life
    >
    > --
    >
    > Margolis
    > http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm
    > http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

    "Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message

    > Is there anybody in there?
    > Just nod if you can hear me.
    > Is there anyone home?
    >

    > anyway, anybody still alive around here?? whatcha been playing lately?
    >
    > I got WoW in the beginning of may, that was a mistake. Haven't really
    > played anything else since. It's not the best game in the world, but it
    > can be addictive trying to build up a character just the way you want.
    > Just wish it was cheaper.
    >
    > I preordered bf2 from www.gogamer.com because I was a bigtime fan of
    > bf1942 and desert combat. I should be getting that anytime now. I just
    > don't know what's gonna happen now. As it is I really can't afford to
    > waste the time I spend playing WoW, with another new game I may really
    > start neglecting things ;o0
    >
    > oh well, such is life
    >
    > --
    >
    > Margolis
    > http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm
    > http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

    Quake 2 and Quake 3. That's about it. Tried others. I always come back home
    to these.

    "Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message

    > Is there anybody in there?
    > Just nod if you can hear me.
    > Is there anyone home?
    >

    > anyway, anybody still alive around here?? whatcha been playing lately?

    A friend and I are doing Serious Sam 2 as Coop. Or rather the second
    encounter.
    The actual 2 is due out this fall! WOOHOO!!!

    Im not playing much else lately due to time concerns.

    "Shogo" <hsternak@nospamyahooxxx.com> wrote in message

    > A friend and I are doing Serious Sam 2 as Coop. Or rather the second
    > encounter.
    > The actual 2 is due out this fall! WOOHOO!!!
    >
    > Im not playing much else lately due to time concerns.

    quit the game and look very carefully at the list of names in the closing
    credits of of sam SE ;o)

    --

    Margolis
    http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm