Hello

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 21, 2005 4:03:36 PM

Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone home?

anyway, anybody still alive around here?? whatcha been playing lately?

I got WoW in the beginning of may, that was a mistake. Haven't really
played anything else since. It's not the best game in the world, but it can
be addictive trying to build up a character just the way you want. Just
wish it was cheaper.

I preordered bf2 from www.gogamer.com because I was a bigtime fan of bf1942
and desert combat. I should be getting that anytime now. I just don't know
what's gonna happen now. As it is I really can't afford to waste the time I
spend playing WoW, with another new game I may really start neglecting
things ;o0

oh well, such is life

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.ag...

More about : question

June 21, 2005 10:36:11 PM

I'm still here - just lurkin' - played doom3, HL2 and mostly going through
my thousands of original doom(I&II) maps using the jdoom (doomsday) engine
with the 3D models made by the doomsday team:
http://www.doomsdayhq.com/
orig. doom is a good game to play with my smaller grandkids...

--
pop is Mark
Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.
"Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message

> Is there anybody in there?
> Just nod if you can hear me.
> Is there anyone home?
>

> anyway, anybody still alive around here?? whatcha been playing lately?
>
> I got WoW in the beginning of may, that was a mistake. Haven't really
> played anything else since. It's not the best game in the world, but it
> can be addictive trying to build up a character just the way you want.
> Just wish it was cheaper.
>
> I preordered bf2 from www.gogamer.com because I was a bigtime fan of
> bf1942 and desert combat. I should be getting that anytime now. I just
> don't know what's gonna happen now. As it is I really can't afford to
> waste the time I spend playing WoW, with another new game I may really
> start neglecting things ;o0
>
> oh well, such is life
>
> --
>
> Margolis
> http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.ag...
> http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 22, 2005 3:01:08 AM

Hi, I am running XP on a 240 MH system. I have not played in a long
time. Recently, on two different servers I was kicked and a message
"reset by peer' was displayed. Any ideas what setting I have are
wrong?

Thanks
Related resources
June 22, 2005 10:52:50 PM

I'm still around. I still play Q2 often but I will pickup Battlefield 2
when that's available. Hope to see you in game.

"Gamer" <Gamer@nospam.nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I am running XP on a 240 MH system. I have not played in a long
> time. Recently, on two different servers I was kicked and a message
> "reset by peer' was displayed. Any ideas what setting I have are
> wrong?
>
> Thanks
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 23, 2005 9:58:53 PM

Margolis <someone@somewhere.org> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
> Is there anybody in there?
> Just nod if you can hear me.
> Is there anyone home?
>

> anyway, anybody still alive around here?? whatcha been playing
> lately?
> I got WoW in the beginning of may, that was a mistake. Haven't really
> played anything else since. It's not the best game in the world, but
> it can be addictive trying to build up a character just the way you
> want. Just wish it was cheaper.
>
> I preordered bf2 from www.gogamer.com because I was a bigtime fan of
> bf1942 and desert combat. I should be getting that anytime now. I
> just don't know what's gonna happen now. As it is I really can't
> afford to waste the time I spend playing WoW, with another new game I
> may really start neglecting things ;o0
>
> oh well, such is life

Not online much, too much RL stuff going on :(
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 24, 2005 4:11:58 AM

"Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in

> Is there anybody in there?
> Just nod if you can hear me.
> Is there anyone home?
>

> anyway, anybody still alive around here?? whatcha been playing
> lately?

C&C Renegade and Quake 2. Old habits die hard!

Adam
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 28, 2005 10:35:31 PM

Hi Margolis,
I just purchased a Linux system, maybe I'll get a Q2 server running on
it sometime soon. BTW: I spoke with Tom C. on the phone last month, he
seems to be doing well, but he's not doing much "computing" lately.

G.

"Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message

> Is there anybody in there?
> Just nod if you can hear me.
> Is there anyone home?
>

> anyway, anybody still alive around here?? whatcha been playing lately?
>
> I got WoW in the beginning of may, that was a mistake. Haven't really
> played anything else since. It's not the best game in the world, but it
> can be addictive trying to build up a character just the way you want.
> Just wish it was cheaper.
>
> I preordered bf2 from www.gogamer.com because I was a bigtime fan of
> bf1942 and desert combat. I should be getting that anytime now. I just
> don't know what's gonna happen now. As it is I really can't afford to
> waste the time I spend playing WoW, with another new game I may really
> start neglecting things ;o0
>
> oh well, such is life
>
> --
>
> Margolis
> http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.ag...
> http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 29, 2005 2:57:25 PM

"Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message

> Is there anybody in there?
> Just nod if you can hear me.
> Is there anyone home?
>

> anyway, anybody still alive around here?? whatcha been playing lately?
>
> I got WoW in the beginning of may, that was a mistake. Haven't really
> played anything else since. It's not the best game in the world, but it
> can be addictive trying to build up a character just the way you want.
> Just wish it was cheaper.
>
> I preordered bf2 from www.gogamer.com because I was a bigtime fan of
> bf1942 and desert combat. I should be getting that anytime now. I just
> don't know what's gonna happen now. As it is I really can't afford to
> waste the time I spend playing WoW, with another new game I may really
> start neglecting things ;o0
>
> oh well, such is life
>
> --
>
> Margolis
> http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.ag...
> http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

Quake 2 and Quake 3. That's about it. Tried others. I always come back home
to these.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 1, 2005 6:38:07 AM

"Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message

> Is there anybody in there?
> Just nod if you can hear me.
> Is there anyone home?
>

> anyway, anybody still alive around here?? whatcha been playing lately?

A friend and I are doing Serious Sam 2 as Coop. Or rather the second
encounter.
The actual 2 is due out this fall! WOOHOO!!!

Im not playing much else lately due to time concerns.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 2, 2005 5:19:31 PM

"Shogo" <hsternak@nospamyahooxxx.com> wrote in message

> A friend and I are doing Serious Sam 2 as Coop. Or rather the second
> encounter.
> The actual 2 is due out this fall! WOOHOO!!!
>
> Im not playing much else lately due to time concerns.

quit the game and look very carefully at the list of names in the closing
credits of of sam SE ;o)

--

!