Scrolling Desktop Application

what is a good application that would allow my graphics card to display a higher resolution without squishing (scaling?) it? My monitor's max resolution is 1440x900 but an application i want to use demands 1280x1024, and i cant view several important buttons. Is there an application where i can drag my mouse pointer to the edge of my screen and the desktop will scroll in that direction? I remember something like this on my old computer, but i cant a way to enable it on my current one.

4850, catylst 9.12
1 answer Last reply
More about scrolling desktop application
  1. Try GiMeSpace Desktop Extender. It lifts all size restrictions of your desktop space and window space and has many more handy options.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Desktops Resolution Apps