Every time I turn on the HP printer then new found hardware wizard pops up.
Any fixes ?

I have a user that has an HP all in one printer fax scanner and it has that
same start up program. It takes forever to load and I wish I could stop it
also.
--
That's just like my opinion, Man........

"James McNulty" <jamesmcnulty_james_3@msn.com> wrote in message
> Every time I turn on the HP printer then new found hardware wizard pops
> up.
> Any fixes ?

The New Hardware Wizard May Detect the Printer Device After Every Restart of
the Computer
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;298370

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.