Screen is turned 90 degrees

I turn my head and then look back at the monitor and the screen is now turned
90 degrees. I had to turn my monitor on its side. Also the mouse is all
backwards. I have a dell LCD with Windows XP. Please help.
3 answers Last reply
More about screen turned degrees

    Check under Monitor settings
    right click an empty spot on the desktop
    properties.........settings...........advanced
    look for a rotation tab.
    You seem to have hit a sequence of keyboard keys that activated this
    "feature"
    peterk

    safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in
    sideways, chocolate in one hand, margarita in the other, body thoroughly
    used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"
    "nebraskadelt" <nebraskadelt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I turn my head and then look back at the monitor and the screen is now
    >turned
    > 90 degrees. I had to turn my monitor on its side. Also the mouse is all
    > backwards. I have a dell LCD with Windows XP. Please help.
  2. I just did this sequence you suggested and it does not work but, you got me into the right pew.

    The correct sequence is :Right click deskstop, graphics options, rotation, normal.

    Ira
  3. THANK YOU! It worked for me too!

Monitors Microsoft Windows XP