restart

May 27, 2005 5:14:56 AM

Problem- My computer restarts every time i log on. it restarts about 5
minuts after log on. Every thing Loads right and system acts as if
normal but then a few minuts later it restarts i have never had this
problem before i am curently using my laptop

Info- windows XP pro edition
E-machine
it started doign this after installing this product
http://www.intervideo.com/jsp/MediaOne_Profile.jsp
even when i dont log on it does it actuly

--
SynchrotonePosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

More about : restart

Anonymous
May 27, 2005 5:14:57 AM

Synchrotone wrote:
> Problem- My computer restarts every time i log on. it restarts about 5
> minuts after log on. Every thing Loads right and system acts as if
> normal but then a few minuts later it restarts i have never had this
> problem before i am curently using my laptop
>
> Info- windows XP pro edition
> E-machine
> it started doign this after installing this product
> http://www.intervideo.com/jsp/MediaOne_Profile.jsp
> even when i dont log on it does it actuly

Go to system properties and on Advanced choose startup and recovery and
uncheck restart on error. That will cause blue screen where you can get the
exact error message.Also you might be able to use Administrative Tools/Event
Viewer to find the error message.Post back.
-max