Q2 Bots for 2005

Damn it - my archive of Eraserbots 1.01 is corrupt. Okay, perhaps it's time
to ask whether any bot better than the Ridah Eraser these days?

--

/mel/

np: silence

"/mel/" <cablenews@swinehood.kill.a.spammer.today.com> wrote in message
> Damn it - my archive of Eraserbots 1.01 is corrupt. Okay, perhaps it's
time
> to ask whether any bot better than the Ridah Eraser these days?

The Gladiator Bot was always awesome.
The Q3 bots were based on it.

Shogo wrote:

>> Damn it - my archive of Eraserbots 1.01 is corrupt. Okay, perhaps
>> it's time to ask whether any bot better than the Ridah Eraser these
>> days?
>
> The Gladiator Bot was always awesome.
> The Q3 bots were based on it.

Thanks - I'll look into that one.

--

/mel/

np: silence

grieve

a very good alternative is Ponpoko's ziggok II bot.
the website is still up and the download links working.

http://ponpoko.tri6.net/3zb2/

this one can even handle jump pads in newer maps and is generally very
smart.

"/mel/" <cablenews@swinehood.kill.a.spammer.today.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:%Q5Ke.3119$JB4.1939@newsfe6-win.ntli.net...
> Shogo wrote:
>
> >> Damn it - my archive of Eraserbots 1.01 is corrupt. Okay, perhaps
> >> it's time to ask whether any bot better than the Ridah Eraser these
> >> days?
> >
> > The Gladiator Bot was always awesome.
> > The Q3 bots were based on it.
>
> Thanks - I'll look into that one.
>
> --
>
> /mel/
>
> np: silence

grieve

a very good alternative is Ponpoko's ziggok II bot.
the website is still up and the download links working.

http://ponpoko.tri6.net/3zb2/

this one can even handle jump pads in newer maps and is generally very
smart.

"/mel/" <cablenews@swinehood.kill.a.spammer.today.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:%Q5Ke.3119$JB4.1939@newsfe6-win.ntli.net...
> Shogo wrote:
>
> >> Damn it - my archive of Eraserbots 1.01 is corrupt. Okay, perhaps
> >> it's time to ask whether any bot better than the Ridah Eraser these
> >> days?
> >
> > The Gladiator Bot was always awesome.
> > The Q3 bots were based on it.
>
> Thanks - I'll look into that one.
>
> --
>
> /mel/
>
> np: silence

ftp://65.25.162.32/quake2/scrapple/Bots/

Includes aas files.

G.