Quake 2 Lost Marine Test Build

Last response: in Video Games
August 14, 2005 9:10:49 AM

It's out:

http://www.planetquake.com/meanarena/quake2_lostmarine/

You need Doom 3 installed to play it. It is only single player on the first
two levels and it isn't really done yet. No crosshairs and some of the
animations are a little clunky. Still, I found it fun to replay those maps
with such a huge improvement in graphics and a number of interesting map
modifications. (Hint: you can get a chaingun on the second level!)

--
Cycho{HHR}
http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/

Hi Cy,
Just another reminder that I must get a new PC. Alienware is looking
good! That is a cool mod!

G.

!