Sign in with
Your question

Hiren boot cd

Last response: in Apps General Discussion
January 27, 2010 9:57:14 AM

how to add iso/image files to the hiren boot disk?

More about : hiren boot

April 17, 2010 3:11:31 AM

I was reading this forum and found out about Hirem Boot CD so i downloaded it but couldn't figure out what to do with the file once I downloaded it?

I unzipped it to a folder I named hirembootcd but from there couldn't figure out how to make the boot cd? First I ran BurnCDCC and when I rebooted it couldn't find anything on the CD and didn't boot from the CD drive. Then I ran HBCDCustomize and rebooted and tried to boot off of the CD drive and it wouldn't boot off of the CD then either.

When I ran HBCDCustomize it said it found information on th CD and wanted to erase it, so I let it? What am I doing wrong?

Sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread but I felt this would be the best place to ask this? If not then i can start my own thread?

m
l
April 17, 2010 4:31:58 AM

It's not just a boot program. It's 54 programs for diagnosing and fixing whatever is prevent your boot. If you can't see that on the CD, I don't recommend using it.
m
l
Related resources
April 18, 2010 12:00:43 AM

graywolf said:
It's not just a boot program. It's 54 programs for diagnosing and fixing whatever is prevent your boot. If you can't see that on the CD, I don't recommend using it.

I figured it out, what a nice thing to have when your system crashes. I could have used this many times in the past.
m
l
April 18, 2010 12:33:53 AM

It's a wonderful thing. The programs have been gathered together from many web sites. You'll still have it for the future. :) 
m
l
!