Desktop Icons

Can someone tell me how to hide "all the desktop Icons in xp home, I
want to print desktop wallpaper without seeing the Icons on the printed
result

--
thegoldmill

thegoldmill Wrote:
> Can someone tell me how to hide "all the desktop Icons in xp home, I
> want to print desktop wallpaper without seeing the Icons on the printed
> result

I would be easier just to print the JPEG file directly. You should find
it in Windows\Web\Wallpaper.

--
Rik Bean

On Fri, 27 May 2005 07:35:25 +0000, thegoldmill wrote:

> Can someone tell me how to hide "all the desktop Icons in xp home, I
> want to print desktop wallpaper without seeing the Icons on the printed
> result

Right click the desktop. Select Arrange Icons By..., then left click on
"Show Desktop Icons." When finished with the wallpaper project, repeat the
steps to toggle back showing the desktop icons.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User