Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Thin white line down left side of screen

Tags:
  • HDTV
  • Tivo
  • TV
  • Home Theatre
Last response: in Home Theatre
Anonymous
January 12, 2005 5:03:06 PM

Archived from groups: alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.video.ptv.tivo (More info?)

I have a Philips Plasma and an HD TiVo. When the TiVo is set to 1080i, there
is a thin while line (about a mm or so) down the left side of the screen. It
not there on 480i or 480p. Has anyone seen this before? Any thoughts on
whether this is the TV or the TiVo? I know I need to yank out the TiVo and
try it somewhere else, but I am just wondering if this has been seen before.

More about : thin white line left side screen

Anonymous
January 12, 2005 9:33:42 PM

Archived from groups: alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.video.ptv.tivo (More info?)

I'd suspect the TVIO rather than the display, do you have another source of
1080I that you can connect to the display to confirm??