Thin white line down left side of screen

Archived from groups: alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.video.ptv.tivo (More info?)

I have a Philips Plasma and an HD TiVo. When the TiVo is set to 1080i, there
is a thin while line (about a mm or so) down the left side of the screen. It
not there on 480i or 480p. Has anyone seen this before? Any thoughts on
whether this is the TV or the TiVo? I know I need to yank out the TiVo and
try it somewhere else, but I am just wondering if this has been seen before.
1 answer Last reply
More about thin white line left side screen
  1. Archived from groups: alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.video.ptv.tivo (More info?)

    I'd suspect the TVIO rather than the display, do you have another source of
    1080I that you can connect to the display to confirm??
    "Fred Bloggs" <SPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I have a Philips Plasma and an HD TiVo. When the TiVo is set to 1080i,
    >there is a thin while line (about a mm or so) down the left side of the
    >screen. It not there on 480i or 480p. Has anyone seen this before? Any
    >thoughts on whether this is the TV or the TiVo? I know I need to yank out
    >the TiVo and try it somewhere else, but I am just wondering if this has
    >been seen before.

HDTV Tivo TV Home Theatre