gotrice

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2006
Alright, I'm tired and really tired of trying to get this to work but i donno what to do. The remote on this damn thing won't work for me does ne one know how to make it work?

Blackhawk44M

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2006
Whats going on with it my friend.I'm using mine right now.I had to replace it once only 3 weeks after I got the board and asus told me I was crap outta luck.They tried to rip me off and I had to RMA the whole board.Anywho , make sure your remote in plugged in the usb slots with the green sticker on it , i.e. the first set closest to the wireless.If it just isnt turning the pc on/off set the BIOS setting for "AC after power loss" and then go to device manager , then to the IR remote device/properties.Then click the box to allow this device to bring the computer out of standby , you will have to look around to find it in there.If that doesn't help come back with system specs and details of what is not working or if it just doesnt work at all.Also update the software lol.I had to update my DH remote software , exp. for vista.