techbiie

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
Hi there Techie's,

I have a serious issue here,I have been trying for days to get this resolved.This is my story...

I got Office 2007 installed,everything works fine word,excel,access etc..Powerpoint though acts wierd.When i load a slide with graphics,the charts are out of proportion,the texts are out of the boxes etc,the file is saved in pptx,tried saving in ppt as well same issue.Things i did,hoping it would resolve the problem

1) Repaired office 2007
2) Reinstalled office 2007
3) navigated to registry and deleted office folders

I never had a problem in office 2003,tried to open the same file on another machine,worked perfectly.Everything is in place.The other machine specs is exactly the same as mine.So now i know the issue is isolated to my machine alone.

I also thought this could be a font problem,so i grabbed all the fonts from the working pc and pasted it to my fonts folder,hoping this would fix things,and it didn't.The ppt file is in no way corrupt.I finally tried to cross compare settings,and everything is correct.Can somebody please help me out.

Appreciate it.

techbiie

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009

yes,no issue found under local admin account,

i suspect the profile is corrupted,perhaps,,renaming the profile would do some justice,,

time will tell,,