Anybody Wanna Swap Slugs at Rubicon's Tonight?

Oops, sorry, I was thinking it was 1999...

--
Cycho{HHR}
http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/

    LOL! I wish it was
    I dont even have Q2 installed anymore or any games
    for that matter.

    "Cy Edmunds" <cedmunds@spamless.rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Oops, sorry, I was thinking it was 1999...
    >
    > --
    > Cycho{HHR}
    > http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/

    Mebbe not, but you still check the ng once in a while!

    --
    "Ratgirl" <Ratgirl@no.com> wrote in message
    > LOL! I wish it was
    > I dont even have Q2 installed anymore or any games
    > for that matter.
    >
    > "Cy Edmunds" <cedmunds@spamless.rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
    >> Oops, sorry, I was thinking it was 1999...
    >>
    >> --
    >> Cycho{HHR}
    >> http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/

    You can do some damage on my co-op server tonight:

    68.42.11.101:27911

    G.

    "Cy Edmunds" <cedmunds@spamless.rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Oops, sorry, I was thinking it was 1999...
    >
    > --
    > Cycho{HHR}
    > http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/

    Nevermind, I'm having networking issues.

    G.

    "George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hellmail.com> wrote in message
    > You can do some damage on my co-op server tonight:
    >
    > 68.42.11.101:27911
    >
    > G.
    >
    > "Cy Edmunds" <cedmunds@spamless.rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
    >> Oops, sorry, I was thinking it was 1999...
    >>
    >> --
    >> Cycho{HHR}
    >> http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/

    Yep, me too.

    MadBomma®

    > Mebbe not, but you still check the ng once in a while!
    >
    > --
    > Cycho{HHR}
    > http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/
    > "Ratgirl" <Ratgirl@no.com> wrote in message
    >> LOL! I wish it was
    >> I dont even have Q2 installed anymore or any games
    >> for that matter.
    >>
    >> "Cy Edmunds" <cedmunds@spamless.rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
    >>> Oops, sorry, I was thinking it was 1999...
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Cycho{HHR}
    >>> http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/

    "Cy Edmunds" <cedmunds@spamless.rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Oops, sorry, I was thinking it was 1999...
    >
    > --
    > Cycho{HHR}
    > http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/

    I was playing back then but not on any of the servers you peeps frequented.
    (Live on west coast, usa), I still play quake 2 and quake 3 pretty much
    daily. What's up with you guys? You all get lives or something?

    In article <POGXe.81539$EX.20947@twister.nyroc.rr.com>,
    cedmunds@spamless.rochester.rr.com says...
    > Sorry, Ole, you didn't appear in any of my screenies. Did you play at
    > Rubies?

    Nah, not very much. I had my most active period around when Sigils was
    the place to hang out.
    --
    Ole.C.Brumm[AGQ2] aka Skyvalker[AGQ2]
    One Server to rule them all, One Server to find them,

    what do I need to remember? :-)

    --
    pop is Mark
    Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.
    > When you remember or dont forget to?
    > =)

    lol lmfao got blockt ports i cant play online

    Cy Edmunds wrote:
    > Oops, sorry, I was thinking it was 1999...
    >
    > --
    > Cycho{HHR}
    > http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/

    remember to get out of texas before that storm
    hits. Be sure to "pop" in here afterwards
    so I dont get worried and send chicken nekkid to
    find you! Be safe and take care!

    "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > what do I need to remember? :-)
    >
    > --
    > pop is Mark
    > Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.
    > --
    > "Ratgirl" <Ratgirl@no.com> wrote in message
    >> When you remember or dont forget to?
    >> =)

    Thanks for reminding me. Me and Supertech are gonna ride it out here and
    hope we don't have to contend with anything more than power outages. Will
    keep you posted. If you send chicken now it would scare the storm all the
    way to Mexico. chicken nekked would scare me too! :-)

    --
    > remember to get out of texas before that storm
    > hits. Be sure to "pop" in here afterwards
    > so I dont get worried and send chicken nekkid to
    > find you! Be safe and take care!
    >
    > "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> what do I need to remember? :-)
    >>
    >> --
    >> pop is Mark
    >> Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.
    >> --
    >> "Ratgirl" <Ratgirl@no.com> wrote in message
    >>> When you remember or dont forget to?
    >>> =)

    Hey Mark, I'm here too. I see you got rr too. Stay in touch.
    McG.
    Mike

    > Thanks for reminding me. Me and Supertech are gonna ride it out here and
    > hope we don't have to contend with anything more than power outages. Will
    > keep you posted. If you send chicken now it would scare the storm all the
    > way to Mexico. chicken nekked would scare me too! :-)
    >
    > --
    > pop is Mark
    > Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.
    > --
    > "Ratgirl" <Ratgirl@no.com> wrote in message
    >> remember to get out of texas before that storm
    >> hits. Be sure to "pop" in here afterwards
    >> so I dont get worried and send chicken nekkid to
    >> find you! Be safe and take care!
    >>
    >> "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> what do I need to remember? :-)
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> pop is Mark
    >>> Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.
    >>> --
    >>> "Ratgirl" <Ratgirl@no.com> wrote in message

    will do...
    --
    > Hey Mark, I'm here too. I see you got rr too. Stay in touch.
    > McG.
    > Mike
    >
    > "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Thanks for reminding me. Me and Supertech are gonna ride it out here and
    >> hope we don't have to contend with anything more than power outages. Will
    >> keep you posted. If you send chicken now it would scare the storm all the
    >> way to Mexico. chicken nekked would scare me too! :-)
    >>
    >> --
    >> pop is Mark
    >> Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.
    >> --
    >> "Ratgirl" <Ratgirl@no.com> wrote in message
    >>> remember to get out of texas before that storm
    >>> hits. Be sure to "pop" in here afterwards
    >>> so I dont get worried and send chicken nekkid to
    >>> find you! Be safe and take care!
    >>>
    >>> "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    ugh! We rode out 3 hurricanes last year. Of course they
    werent of the same magnitude as Rita but any hurricane
    is bad news. Total with all 3 storms we spent about
    2 1/2 weeks without power. It was HOT! Luckily the
    storms were pretty isolated. When things settled we
    were able to find food and necesities an hour or so up
    the road. But nonetheless make sure you guys have
    plenty of food and water. Dont send Supertech out
    to check on stuff until after it passes. If you guys are
    anything like my husband he spent half the time watching
    things fly by the window. o_O

    Take it easy guys!

    "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Thanks for reminding me. Me and Supertech are gonna ride it out here and
    > hope we don't have to contend with anything more than power outages. Will
    > keep you posted. If you send chicken now it would scare the storm all the
    > way to Mexico. chicken nekked would scare me too! :-)
    >
    > --
    > pop is Mark
    > Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.
    > --
    > "Ratgirl" <Ratgirl@no.com> wrote in message
    >> remember to get out of texas before that storm
    >> hits. Be sure to "pop" in here afterwards
    >> so I dont get worried and send chicken nekkid to
    >> find you! Be safe and take care!
    >>
    >> "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> what do I need to remember? :-)
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> pop is Mark
    >>> Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.
    >>> --
    >>> "Ratgirl" <Ratgirl@no.com> wrote in message

    Thanks for the advice... ST has a generator he is bringing over so we can at
    least have fans to replace the AC. We have been through them before so we
    know what to expect.
    --
    > ugh! We rode out 3 hurricanes last year. Of course they
    > werent of the same magnitude as Rita but any hurricane
    > is bad news. Total with all 3 storms we spent about
    > 2 1/2 weeks without power. It was HOT! Luckily the
    > storms were pretty isolated. When things settled we
    > were able to find food and necesities an hour or so up
    > the road. But nonetheless make sure you guys have
    > plenty of food and water. Dont send Supertech out
    > to check on stuff until after it passes. If you guys are
    > anything like my husband he spent half the time watching
    > things fly by the window. o_O
    >
    > Take it easy guys!
    >

    > "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Thanks for reminding me. Me and Supertech are gonna ride it out here and
    >> hope we don't have to contend with anything more than power outages. Will
    >> keep you posted. If you send chicken now it would scare the storm all the
    >> way to Mexico. chicken nekked would scare me too! :-)
    >>
    >> --
    >> pop is Mark
    >> Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.
    >> --
    >> "Ratgirl" <Ratgirl@no.com> wrote in message
    >>> remember to get out of texas before that storm
    >>> hits. Be sure to "pop" in here afterwards
    >>> so I dont get worried and send chicken nekkid to
    >>> find you! Be safe and take care!
    >>>
    >>> "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    In H town? I'm on E side here, by I10-610 interchange. Just now starting
    to get windy.
    McG.

    > Thanks for the advice... ST has a generator he is bringing over so we can
    > at least have fans to replace the AC. We have been through them before so
    > we know what to expect.

    yeah, kinda boring watching the plywood sit there nailed up over the windows
    ;)
    McG.

    > --
    > pop is Mark
    > Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.
    > --
    > "Ratgirl" <Ratgirl@no.com> wrote in message
    >> ugh! We rode out 3 hurricanes last year. Of course they
    >> werent of the same magnitude as Rita but any hurricane
    >> is bad news. Total with all 3 storms we spent about
    >> 2 1/2 weeks without power. It was HOT! Luckily the
    >> storms were pretty isolated. When things settled we
    >> were able to find food and necesities an hour or so up
    >> the road. But nonetheless make sure you guys have
    >> plenty of food and water. Dont send Supertech out
    >> to check on stuff until after it passes. If you guys are
    >> anything like my husband he spent half the time watching
    >> things fly by the window. o_O
    >>
    >> Take it easy guys!
    >>

    >> "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> Thanks for reminding me. Me and Supertech are gonna ride it out here and
    >>> hope we don't have to contend with anything more than power outages.
    >>> Will keep you posted. If you send chicken now it would scare the storm
    >>> all the way to Mexico. chicken nekked would scare me too! :-)
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> pop is Mark
    >>> Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.
    >>> --
    >>> "Ratgirl" <Ratgirl@no.com> wrote in message

    NW Houston (Cy-Fair) - just a breeze here at 5:30 - be nice if it didn't get
    bad here!

    --
    > In H town? I'm on E side here, by I10-610 interchange. Just now starting
    > to get windy.
    > McG.
    >
    > "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> will do...
    >> --
    >> pop is Mark
    >> Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.
    >> --
    >> "McGrandpa" <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> Hey Mark, I'm here too. I see you got rr too. Stay in touch.
    >>> McG.
    >>> Mike
    >>>
    >>> "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    Well, it's bein nice to us here, so far! :) barely getting a sprinkle.
    McG.

    > NW Houston (Cy-Fair) - just a breeze here at 5:30 - be nice if it didn't
    > get bad here!
    >
    > --
    > pop is Mark
    > Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.
    >> In H town? I'm on E side here, by I10-610 interchange. Just now
    >> starting to get windy.
    >> McG.
    >>
    >> "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> will do...
    >>> --
    >>> pop is Mark
    >>> Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.
    >>> --
    >>> "McGrandpa" <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote in message

    Not bad here at all! 20-25 mph winds with occasional 40mph gusts... power
    went off about 6am but came back on about 2pm; ST only lost his power for a
    couple of hours after midnight; we went to his house for a while and didn't
    need his generator; not enough rain to fill a bathtub! just a lot of debris
    in the roads...
    --
    > Well, it's bein nice to us here, so far! :) barely getting a sprinkle.
    > McG.
    >
    > "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> NW Houston (Cy-Fair) - just a breeze here at 5:30 - be nice if it didn't
    >> get bad here!
    >>
    >> --
    >> pop is Mark
    >> Doing nothing makes me tired 'cause I can't take a break.
    >> --
    >> "McGrandpa" <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> In H town? I'm on E side here, by I10-610 interchange. Just now
    >>> starting to get windy.
    >>> McG.
    >>>
    >>> "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Games Video Games