Xp service pack 2

udayanalingga

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
windows can't load exactly .... i use windows xp sp2,after i log on using my user account, windows forced to log off and continued ...

udayanalingga

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
yes ..... but it the same way, after i log on ( in the safe mode ) windows forced to log off again. i try to repair the OS with XP SP2 cd's, but it doesn't work at all ....

then i try to use a different PC's to look inside my HD, i check in C:/windows/system32 ... i can find userinit.exe file then i copy userinit.exe file in this PC to my HD, then my windows work, i can log on, but my system can execute explorer.exe file after log on, it just blank screen after i log on. i can use windows task manager with pressing ctrl + alt + del then i execute the explorer.exe by my self ...

i can format my HD because i have a important thing inside that ...

best regards,

udayanalingga

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009

yes ..... but it the same way, after i log on ( in the safe mode ) windows forced to log off again. i try to repair the OS with XP SP2 cd's, but it doesn't work at all ....

then i try to use a different PC's to look inside my HD, i check in C:/windows/system32 ... i can find userinit.exe file then i copy userinit.exe file in this PC to my HD, then my windows work, i can log on, but my system can execute explorer.exe file after log on, it just blank screen after i log on. i can use windows task manager with pressing ctrl + alt + del then i execute the explorer.exe by my self ...

i can format my HD because i have a important thing inside that ...

best regards,

udayanalingga

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
try to download FDM ( Free dowload manager ) first, that a free soft man ....

then u can go to www.btjunkie.com to find u'r download and download them with torrent

regards,

112inky

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2009

Thanks dude... that was a valid link... :D :D :D