Sign in with
Your question

Xp service pack 2

Tags:
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
March 17, 2009 2:06:22 AM

windows can't load exactly .... i use windows xp sp2,after i log on using my user account, windows forced to log off and continued ...

More about : service pack

March 21, 2009 7:30:39 AM

can you boot in safe mode(F8)?
March 23, 2009 8:32:30 AM

yes ..... but it the same way, after i log on ( in the safe mode ) windows forced to log off again. i try to repair the OS with XP SP2 cd's, but it doesn't work at all ....

then i try to use a different PC's to look inside my HD, i check in C:/windows/system32 ... i can find userinit.exe file then i copy userinit.exe file in this PC to my HD, then my windows work, i can log on, but my system can execute explorer.exe file after log on, it just blank screen after i log on. i can use windows task manager with pressing ctrl + alt + del then i execute the explorer.exe by my self ...

i can format my HD because i have a important thing inside that ...

best regards,
Related resources
March 23, 2009 8:33:33 AM

number13 said:
can you boot in safe mode(F8)?

yes ..... but it the same way, after i log on ( in the safe mode ) windows forced to log off again. i try to repair the OS with XP SP2 cd's, but it doesn't work at all ....

then i try to use a different PC's to look inside my HD, i check in C:/windows/system32 ... i can find userinit.exe file then i copy userinit.exe file in this PC to my HD, then my windows work, i can log on, but my system can execute explorer.exe file after log on, it just blank screen after i log on. i can use windows task manager with pressing ctrl + alt + del then i execute the explorer.exe by my self ...

i can format my HD because i have a important thing inside that ...

best regards,
March 23, 2009 4:55:06 PM

well if you can look in the HDD from another computer then copy the important data and stip and reload the OS
March 24, 2009 5:52:36 AM

Hi friends... could some one help me to find the web where i can download the xp service packs?
March 25, 2009 2:34:59 AM

try to download FDM ( Free dowload manager ) first, that a free soft man ....

then u can go to www.btjunkie.com to find u'r download and download them with torrent

regards,

March 25, 2009 3:49:41 AM

udayanalingga said:
try to download FDM ( Free dowload manager ) first, that a free soft man ....

then u can go to www.btjunkie.com to find u'r download and download them with torrent

regards,

Thanks dude... that was a valid link... :D  :D  :D 
!