Xp service pack 2

windows can't load exactly .... i use windows xp sp2,after i log on using my user account, windows forced to log off and continued ...
7 answers Last reply
More about service pack
  1. can you boot in safe mode(F8)?
  2. yes ..... but it the same way, after i log on ( in the safe mode ) windows forced to log off again. i try to repair the OS with XP SP2 cd's, but it doesn't work at all ....

then i try to use a different PC's to look inside my HD, i check in C:/windows/system32 ... i can find userinit.exe file then i copy userinit.exe file in this PC to my HD, then my windows work, i can log on, but my system can execute explorer.exe file after log on, it just blank screen after i log on. i can use windows task manager with pressing ctrl + alt + del then i execute the explorer.exe by my self ...

i can format my HD because i have a important thing inside that ...

best regards,
  3. number13 said:
    can you boot in safe mode(F8)?

yes ..... but it the same way, after i log on ( in the safe mode ) windows forced to log off again. i try to repair the OS with XP SP2 cd's, but it doesn't work at all ....

then i try to use a different PC's to look inside my HD, i check in C:/windows/system32 ... i can find userinit.exe file then i copy userinit.exe file in this PC to my HD, then my windows work, i can log on, but my system can execute explorer.exe file after log on, it just blank screen after i log on. i can use windows task manager with pressing ctrl + alt + del then i execute the explorer.exe by my self ...

i can format my HD because i have a important thing inside that ...

best regards,
  4. well if you can look in the HDD from another computer then copy the important data and stip and reload the OS
  5. Hi friends... could some one help me to find the web where i can download the xp service packs?
  6. try to download FDM ( Free dowload manager ) first, that a free soft man ....

then u can go to www.btjunkie.com to find u'r download and download them with torrent

regards,
  7. udayanalingga said:
    try to download FDM ( Free dowload manager ) first, that a free soft man ....

then u can go to www.btjunkie.com to find u'r download and download them with torrent

regards,

Thanks dude... that was a valid link... :D :D :D
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows XP