Paul

Splendid

When I try to connect to a server using Gamespy Arcade1.4d, I keep
getting "Invalid CD Key" messages. I have a vaild game, and the key
always indicates it is good. Is there any fix to this? BTW, I'm using
the 1.32 point release patch.

Paul

See if the URL that follows is of any help.

< http://ucguides.savagehelp.com/Quake3/FAQCDKey.html >

HTH

M.W.H

"Paul" <noneavailable@pleasereplyhere.com> wrote in message
> When I try to connect to a server using Gamespy Arcade1.4d, I keep
> getting "Invalid CD Key" messages. I have a vaild game, and the key
> always indicates it is good. Is there any fix to this? BTW, I'm using
> the 1.32 point release patch.
>
> Paul

Kent_Diego

I solved a CD key problem by going into each \mod directory and deleting
Q3key. The only q3key file should be in \baseq3 subdirectory.