Third-Party Programs - LSP's

Hi:

Could anyone tell me how you can identify third-party programs that use
Layered Service Providers (LSP's)?

If so, what are some of the most common third-party programs using LSP's
with Windows XP?

Thanks

Byte

LSP - As long as you don't mean the Louisiana State Police or Lightning
Services Protection, you can take a look at the below URL (website) to
give you more insight as pertains to LSP's:
LSP-Fix - a free program to repair damaged Winsock 2 stacks

http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.