Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I've just installed q3ded on a redhat8 linux box. When I run it - it says
what's below, then waits. If I load up quake3 on a win2k box on the same
lan, then I can't see my dedicated server. Any ideas what this might be?

Cheers,
Dan

[root@quakeserv quake3]# ./q3ded +exec test.cfg
Q3 1.32b linux-i386 Nov 14 2002
----- FS_Startup -----
Current search path:
/root/.q3a/baseq3
/usr/local/games/quake3/baseq3/pak8.pk3 (9 files)
/usr/local/games/quake3/baseq3/pak7.pk3 (4 files)
/usr/local/games/quake3/baseq3/pak6.pk3 (64 files)
/usr/local/games/quake3/baseq3/pak5.pk3 (7 files)
/usr/local/games/quake3/baseq3/pak4.pk3 (272 files)
/usr/local/games/quake3/baseq3/pak3.pk3 (4 files)
/usr/local/games/quake3/baseq3/pak2.pk3 (148 files)
/usr/local/games/quake3/baseq3/pak1.pk3 (7 files)
/usr/local/games/quake3/baseq3/pak0.pk3 (3539 files)
/usr/local/games/quake3/baseq3
../q3ded/baseq3

4054 files in pk3 files
execing default.cfg