mesarectifier

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2006
What do I think?

a) Apple, in my opinion, offer a superior platform to the PC in every way.

b) You, in my opinion, are a timewasting immature idiot who has too much time on your hands.

Ssoulrunner

Distinguished
May 27, 2007
NICE. youse hurt me deeply. It's nice to see I get under your skin. This idiot got you to answer a idiot. So what does that make you, the IDIOT Addresser? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha NICE

I think you're a newb to this forum and are doing everything to get your post count up. This has to be at least the 5th thread that you've started.

What do I think?

I think you're an idiot.
I gotta agree with Boduke on this one, you are an idiot.

NICE. youse hurt me deeply. It's nice to see I get under your skin. This idiot got you to answer a idiot. So what does that make you, the IDIOT Addresser? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha NICE
And to post a reply like this upgrades you from idiot to douchebag. Nice Job! Hooray for you!

APieceOfCheese

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2006

No - it makes you look like a complete and utter moron. Here's a video for you to view - it's made just for people like you:

http://www.carlosmencia.com/content/videos.php?id=66
:lol:
Brilliant.

Edit: woot. 50 posts!

Shizamaaur

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2006
No - it makes you look like a complete and utter moron. Here's a video for you to view - it's made just for people like you:

http://www.carlosmencia.com/content/videos.php?id=66

HAHAHA NICE! I've always hated Carlos Mencia... Joke stealer :!:

We should turn this into a "Trash Carlos Mencia" thread!

rdhood

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2006
Mostly, I am for letting people have whatever kind of computer they are most comfortable with.

What I DON'T like is Apple's constantly trashing Windows PCs like theirs are God's gift to virus free usability and multimedia.

There is, in fact, very little that Apple PCs do better than Windows. There is a LOT that Windows does much, much better... at half the price. I can't think of one "must have" application that I might use that doesn't exist for a PC. I can think of LOTS of applications that I use weekly on a Windows PC that does not exist on Apple.

Apple preys upon the fears of the buying public: fears of upgrades, fears of viruses, fears of unusability. In part, Microsoft deserves this slam because of the easily infected bloatware that they foist upon Joe Sixpack. If they would STOP foisting bloatware (read: VISTA!), and start providing FREE antivirus software with regular updates, and start showing real people creating real movies/photos/projects/etc, they could address a lot of the slams put on them by Apple. Then, produce a commercial showing handsome/brainy guy (Microsoft) and and effeminate artsy guy (Mac) and slam on Apple for a while.