Any good ball mice left at all?

f00ge

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2003

Hi,

Firstly, I have 14 mice, and 30+ mouse pads and shitloads of teflon, spray
etc products.
I do know my stuff when it comes to mice and pads.

So please trust me when I say, there is no optical mouse that can track at
the speed I move my mouse. (Don't suggest this and that mouse, or any pad:
there just isn't any)
I move my mouse VERY fast. I have very low sens, thus I need to be able to
move VERY fast to make quick turns. Even the Logitech MX510 and the lame
Razer Viper lose traction there.

So I was wondering, if there still are some good ball mice left out there?
Don't suggest Razer Boomslang. I've had them, and every single one has been
defective out of the box. I'm never ever gonna get a Razer product again.
(Especially after having wasted my money on their new Viper, which they
won't replace/give back money, they just ignore my emails)

Best mouse I've had must be the Logitech Gaming mouse. It was small, round,
had three buttons on top, no scroll wheel.
But they don't make them anymore, sadly.

Any suggestions for good ball mice?

And please, no suggestions for changing mouse sens, or trying this or that
mouse pad.

f00ge

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2003

Oh yeah, here's the translation for any CS players reading this:
-----------------------------

HI

FIRSTLY I HAEV 14 MIEC AND 30+ MOUS3 PADS AND SHITLOADS OF TEFLON SPRAY
ATC PRODUCTS
I!!!111! WTF LOL DO KNOW MAH STUF WHAN IT COMES 2 MIEC AND PADS

SO!1!11!11 OMG PLZ TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THEYRE IS NO OPTICAL MOUS3 TAHT CAN
TRAK DA SPED I MOVA MAH MOUS31111! LOL (DONT SUGEST THIS AND TAHT MOUS3 OR
ANY THEIR JUST ISNT ANY)
I MOVE MAH MOUSA VARY FAST1!111 OMG LOL I HAEV V3RY LOW S3NS THUS I NED 2 B
ABLE 2
MOV3 V3RY FAST 2 MAEK QUIK TURNS!!11!1! 3V3N TEH LOGIETCH MX510 AND TEH LME
RAEZR VIEPR LOS3 TRACTION THEIR!!11 WTF LOL I WAS WONDERNG IF THEYRE STIL R
SOM3 GOD BAL MIEC LAFT OUT THEIR????!?!! OMG WTF LOL SUGEST RAEZR
BOMSLANG!!!!1!! IV3 HAD THEM AND AVERY SNGL3 ON3 HAS BEN
D3FECTIEV OUT OF TEH BOX1!!11 OMG WTF LOL IMM NEV3R AV3R GONA GET A RAEZR
PRODUCT AGANE
(ESPECIALY!111!11! OMG WTF LOL AFTAR HAVNG WASTED MAH MON3Y ON THEYRE NU
VIEPR WHICH THAY
WONT RAPLAEC/GIEV BAK MONEY THEY JUST IGNORE MAH 3MALES)

BST MOUS3 IVE HAD MUST B TEH LOGIETCH GMNG MOUS311!1111! WTF LOL IT WAS SMAL
ROUND
HAD THRE BUTONS ON 2P NO SCROL WHEL
BUT!!111!1! WTF THEY DONT MAEK TH3M ANYMORE SADLY

ANY1!11111 OMG LOL SUGESTIONS FOR GOD BAL MIEC

AND???!?!?? OMG WTF LOL PLZ NO SUGESTIONS FOR CHANGNG MOUS3 S3NS OR TRYNG
THIS OR TAHT
MOUSE PAD!!!1! OMG
----------------

:)

f00ge

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2003

Btw, I'm not trying to brag about all my mice etc.
It's just that on every board/forum that I've asked this question, people
start out with saying "get a decent mouse pad" or "get a decent optical
mouse" or "don't move mouse that fast" or "use/don't use acceleration"

Dunno about the mice but I found that very, very funny!

---

Geribaldy wrote:

> Dunno about the mice but I found that very, very funny!
haha, idem ;o)

lambo

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2002

logitech mouseman+, it' s old, have the cord and the ball, but for me is the
best.

kevpoifr@yaoha.fr wrote:

>haha, idem ;o)

Damn you kevpoifr, I was going to say that.