Any good ball mice left at all?

Hi,

Firstly, I have 14 mice, and 30+ mouse pads and shitloads of teflon, spray
etc products.
I do know my stuff when it comes to mice and pads.

So please trust me when I say, there is no optical mouse that can track at
the speed I move my mouse. (Don't suggest this and that mouse, or any pad:
there just isn't any)
I move my mouse VERY fast. I have very low sens, thus I need to be able to
move VERY fast to make quick turns. Even the Logitech MX510 and the lame
Razer Viper lose traction there.

So I was wondering, if there still are some good ball mice left out there?
Don't suggest Razer Boomslang. I've had them, and every single one has been
defective out of the box. I'm never ever gonna get a Razer product again.
(Especially after having wasted my money on their new Viper, which they
won't replace/give back money, they just ignore my emails)

Best mouse I've had must be the Logitech Gaming mouse. It was small, round,
had three buttons on top, no scroll wheel.
But they don't make them anymore, sadly.

Any suggestions for good ball mice?

And please, no suggestions for changing mouse sens, or trying this or that
mouse pad.
6 answers Last reply
More about good ball mice left

    Oh yeah, here's the translation for any CS players reading this:
    -----------------------------

    HI

    FIRSTLY I HAEV 14 MIEC AND 30+ MOUS3 PADS AND SHITLOADS OF TEFLON SPRAY
    ATC PRODUCTS
    I!!!111! WTF LOL DO KNOW MAH STUF WHAN IT COMES 2 MIEC AND PADS

    SO!1!11!11 OMG PLZ TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THEYRE IS NO OPTICAL MOUS3 TAHT CAN
    TRAK DA SPED I MOVA MAH MOUS31111! LOL (DONT SUGEST THIS AND TAHT MOUS3 OR
    ANY THEIR JUST ISNT ANY)
    I MOVE MAH MOUSA VARY FAST1!111 OMG LOL I HAEV V3RY LOW S3NS THUS I NED 2 B
    ABLE 2
    MOV3 V3RY FAST 2 MAEK QUIK TURNS!!11!1! 3V3N TEH LOGIETCH MX510 AND TEH LME
    RAEZR VIEPR LOS3 TRACTION THEIR!!11 WTF LOL I WAS WONDERNG IF THEYRE STIL R
    SOM3 GOD BAL MIEC LAFT OUT THEIR????!?!! OMG WTF LOL SUGEST RAEZR
    BOMSLANG!!!!1!! IV3 HAD THEM AND AVERY SNGL3 ON3 HAS BEN
    D3FECTIEV OUT OF TEH BOX1!!11 OMG WTF LOL IMM NEV3R AV3R GONA GET A RAEZR
    PRODUCT AGANE
    (ESPECIALY!111!11! OMG WTF LOL AFTAR HAVNG WASTED MAH MON3Y ON THEYRE NU
    VIEPR WHICH THAY
    WONT RAPLAEC/GIEV BAK MONEY THEY JUST IGNORE MAH 3MALES)

    BST MOUS3 IVE HAD MUST B TEH LOGIETCH GMNG MOUS311!1111! WTF LOL IT WAS SMAL
    ROUND
    HAD THRE BUTONS ON 2P NO SCROL WHEL
    BUT!!111!1! WTF THEY DONT MAEK TH3M ANYMORE SADLY

    ANY1!11111 OMG LOL SUGESTIONS FOR GOD BAL MIEC

    AND???!?!?? OMG WTF LOL PLZ NO SUGESTIONS FOR CHANGNG MOUS3 S3NS OR TRYNG
    THIS OR TAHT
    MOUSE PAD!!!1! OMG
    ----------------

    :)

    Btw, I'm not trying to brag about all my mice etc.
    It's just that on every board/forum that I've asked this question, people
    start out with saying "get a decent mouse pad" or "get a decent optical
    mouse" or "don't move mouse that fast" or "use/don't use acceleration"

    Dunno about the mice but I found that very, very funny!

    ---

    Geribaldy wrote:

    > Dunno about the mice but I found that very, very funny!
    haha, idem ;o)

    logitech mouseman+, it' s old, have the cord and the ball, but for me is the
    best.

    kevpoifr@yaoha.fr wrote:

    >haha, idem ;o)

    Damn you kevpoifr, I was going to say that.

Mice Razer Video Games