Thought I'd pass this along. For whatever reason, IE stopped working. First,
I could connect to my isp and would get the msn page. however, I couldn't go
anywhere else on the net. Then I tried resetting web settings and lost even
the ability to connect to my isp. After several tedious hours I found the
problem. My dialup connection somehow became corrupted. I created another,
gave it a different name and that did the trick. So, if anyone else has
similar symptoms...try it.

amazing!
"just me" <hergimer@hotmail.com> дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:newscache$9407hi$n0r$1@rad.agalis.net...