test

Has the actual engine source code to Quake 3 been released? I know the
game code has been released. I thought I heard a while back that all of
it had been set free.

MB

Behold and tremble! For test <test@somewhere.org> wrote:
> Has the actual engine source code to Quake 3 been released? I know the
> game code has been released. I thought I heard a while back that all
> of it had been set free.
>
> MB

Q3's engine hasn't yet. Q2's was, a couple of years ago I think.
Q3's probably won't be until Doom 3 has been out for a while.

"I see what the nhh-stars do, because so fair is their shape; it is
well for me with them and it is well for them. I am a nhh-star, the
companion of a nhh-star, I become a nhh-star, and I will not suffer for
ever." EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk My Quake2 FTP site:
ftp://65.30.181.223/quake/EvilBill/