Kenny

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2001

I have SP2 on file somewhere, possibly on CD or DVD but can't find it! I
know it's over 200MB but don't know the name to search for it. The correct
file name would help, don't want to download it again or the hassle of
ordering the CD.

--

Kenny Cargill

Kenny wrote:
> I have SP2 on file somewhere, possibly on CD or DVD but can't find
> it! I know it's over 200MB but don't know the name to search for it.
> The correct file name would help, don't want to download it again or
> the hassle of ordering the CD.

Kenny

If you downloaded the standalone version, the name should be something like
"WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe".

--

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP