BCP4: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini052909-01.dmp
C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-399034-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\WER3BA8.tmp.version.txt

What seem's to fix the problem temp? Unplugging the power cord, taking out the memory and putting it back in.

I ran memtest for hours and it was fine so I honestly don't know what's going on but when I get the 1st blue screen and I don't remove the memory and put it back in. I get blue screen like every 5 minutes.

Any suggestions?

bsod.png

How long did you run memtest? Are you sure it's alright?
Did you set your memory voltages correctly? Are your times within reason?
Does it happen no matter what you do, on every startup?

And, of course, are all your drivers up to date?

elitescouter

Distinguished
May 29, 2009
Q: How long did you run memtest? Are you sure it's alright?
A: I ran it for 8 hours without problems.

Q: Did you set your memory voltages correctly? Are your times within reason?
A: It's on Automatic and it allways used to be, didn't have trouble with the same memory with XP 32 bit.

Q: Does it happen no matter what you do, on every startup?
A: Something triggers it, after the trigger happens it allways keeps happening like 5-10 minutes after the computer auto restarts. The only way to fix it was unplug the power cord, remove the memory and put it back in.

Ohh I ordered some new memory today because I got a feeling my memory is bad even tho memtest said it's ok. Maybe my voltage's need to be set manualy? I did have my comp overclocked before and the memory so idk if that could of caused any damage.

I wouldn't trust the automatic memory settings on any BIOS. More often than not, I find they're wrong. I'd start there, first.

The fact that something triggers it is interesting. Is this triggering anything demanding (like a game) or can it be as simple as opening a web browser? Is it always about the same amount of time from when you fix the problem till it occurs again?

Edit: the reason I ask about the time thing is because I'm trying to see if your temps are an issue.

Yeah. Most people who have that have memory or driver issues. I would check your memory settings, then run memtest again. Also, run a memory testing program in windows, like super pi or prime95 with maximum memory usage enabled. The Windows memory diagnostic is also pretty good.

Make sure the tests run through all 4GB of ram, or take some out and test the sticks individually.

Have you installed or updated a driver lately?