Can you have burn the iso files in one cd ???

Hello,
can you burn more than one iso image to one disc
8 answers Last reply
More about burn files
  1. You can burn as many number of ISO image in a disc as a Data disc.
    But that disc will not be bootable/autorun. It'll be just a backup of all ISO images.
  2. what type of iso image, if you have operating system it not possible normal, you have to get some to make it work..
    just normal application cd images , just burn it as data dvd or cd & you can use any with disk mounting tools like daemonstool, poweriso, ultraiso,,

    some free programs
    http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Search/virtual_drive_W1.html
    http://www.thefreecountry.com/utilities/dvdcdemulators.shtml
  3. rar them up with winrar and back them up to a dvd.........
  4. teaser said:
    rar them up with winrar and back them up to a dvd.........


    hello Teaser, i am talking in terms of making them all bootable and allowing you select boot of your choice, is there a capable software you know of???
  5. saran008 said:
    You can burn as many number of ISO image in a disc as a Data disc.
    But that disc will not be bootable/autorun. It'll be just a backup of all ISO images.


    Ok, you definetly answered my query on the bootable part though i was not specific initially. otherwise please send me website to freely download bootable cds if any. Thanx Saran.
  6. manojgj said:
    what type of iso image, if you have operating system it not possible normal, you have to get some to make it work..
    just normal application cd images , just burn it as data dvd or cd & you can use any with disk mounting tools like daemonstool, poweriso, ultraiso,,

    some free programs
    http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Search/virtual_drive_W1.html
    http://www.thefreecountry.com/utilities/dvdcdemulators.shtml


    The effort is to try and get the cd to boot again with options of selecting a boot of your choice. do you any possibility. Thanx for your kind replies.
  7. Check this site!
    http://www.hirensbootcd.net/details/10.2.html
    Check the end of page to download hiren's boot cd.
  8. check this site for making customized multiboot OS

    http://flyakite.msfn.org/
    or
    http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/
Ask a new question

Read More

Burner ISO CD-Rom Apps