Problems Downloading Pathes

I would like to download patch 31 or 32 for my old Quake 3 arena but even
though I registered with Gamespot, it won't let me download any of the
patches for Quake 3 and just runds me in a loop. Where can I go to get free
downloads of the Quake 3 patches?

Ron

scm wrote:

> I would like to download patch 31 or 32 for my old Quake 3
> arena but even though I registered with Gamespot, it won't
> let me download any of the
> patches for Quake 3 and just runds me in a loop. Where
> can I go to get free downloads of the Quake 3 patches?

ftp://ftp.idsoftware.com/idstuff/quake3/

then go to the appropriate folder for your OS...

Ron

That worked great. Thank you!!

"Ron" <shunken@webtv.net> wrote in message
> scm wrote:
>
> > I would like to download patch 31 or 32 for my old Quake 3
> > arena but even though I registered with Gamespot, it won't
> > let me download any of the
> > patches for Quake 3 and just runds me in a loop. Where
> > can I go to get free downloads of the Quake 3 patches?
>
> ftp://ftp.idsoftware.com/idstuff/quake3/
>
> then go to the appropriate folder for your OS...
>
> Ron

Simon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001