Too many icons

May 29, 2005 8:02:27 AM

Is there a way to combine icons. For example, I have 5 games on my
desktop. Can I somehow put them all under one icon, open that icon and
see a listing of the games?

Bill

More about : icons

Anonymous
May 29, 2005 8:54:02 AM

"Bill" <nemesis7@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to combine icons. For example, I have 5 games on my
> desktop. Can I somehow put them all under one icon, open that icon and
> see a listing of the games?
>
> Bill

Right click on your desktop, scroll down to New and choose Folder. It will
put a blank folder on your desktop, which you can name whatever you want
(like Games). Then drag your game icons into the folder. Whenever you
click on your Games folder, it will open and show you all of the games
inside.

--
Liz
!