Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Sony Handycam

Last response: in Windows XP
April 7, 2009 11:45:27 AM

Can anyone tell me how I can download videos from my Sony Handycam DCR-HC40E to my laptop. I have the USB cable, but when I connect the handycam up to my laptop, the handycam says that the "USB is invalid in this mode during Easy Handycam." The manual instructions that came with the handycam is lost.

Do I need some sort of driver softwre to download to my laptop before my computer recognises the hardware?

Would really appreciate soeone's help with this as I have music videos of our school students playing their band instruments that I need to save onto a laptop so we can show the parents/students and save them nto their E-portfolios. Kia ora!

More about : sony handycam

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b D Laptop
April 14, 2009 4:59:25 PM

yes my frind i were in the same problem but when i go to sony.com i found the driver and can copy videos to a dvr writer.
Score
December 22, 2009 6:58:37 AM

Quote:
yes my frind i were in the same problem but when i go to sony.com i found the driver and can copy videos to a dvr writer.

Can u provide the download link here from sony website........
not able to find the software
Score
Related resources
January 6, 2011 12:49:43 PM

i have bought a system which has cables and a box called DAZZLE it lets me connect a cable not a usb cord to my camcorder sdavis3231@hotmail.com email if i can help
Score
a b \ Driver
a b D Laptop
January 7, 2011 4:51:32 AM

This topic has been closed by Buwish
Score
!