Ghost Recon damn bl pack 2... where?

Where can I download the mac version of the Damn BL map pack 2? The
only link I can find is on Damn's website:

http://www.planetrainbowsix.com/damnr6/

Unfortunately, their link is to FilePlanet - which means they have no
link to it at all (no, I'm not wasting another second of my life on
FilePlanet). I know some people have managed to get hold of the mac
version, because they're playing it.

--
C Lund, www.notam02.no/~clund

In article <clund-BB3196.00230629042004@amstwist00.chello.com>,
C Lund <clund@NOSPAMnotam02.no> wrote:

> Where can I download the mac version of the Damn BL map pack 2?

Hmm.. seems I posted this on the wrong forum. Sorry.

--
C Lund, www.notam02.no/~clund