amishra123

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
Hi everybody ! Hope you are all well!! On Tuesday i logged on to windows watched a movie (yes man it was quite good!!) then shutdown the computer!
Now the problems start!! Next time i logged on i got a bsod which said Driver_Corrupted_MMpool, ***Stop:eek:xoooooodo. I was kinda panicking at this point so i am not sure exactly what i did but i think i restarted two or three times and it kept coming but then probably on the fifth time it didnt! So i was really happy. This time after i shutdown and put the computer on the next time the bsod did not come but when i logged on there was a windows which said it was going to shutdown my computer (you know the one) at the bottom i remember reading something about system 32! so i quickly went to run and typed shutdown -a! That go rid of it. But it also got rid of my shutdown button so i had to manually close comp. Next time i put the computer on i a window which told me (i cant remember exactly what itsaid but something like) cls (external has had to close down ,dont send or send ( you know the one!) i clicked dont send and just carried on! but i soon realised that you know the buttons on notifications somehow there was not text on them !!! I could still click them but the text had gone!!! i So again i started panicking i thought i might have a virus or something so i botted windows into safemode and started a scan with avg (still in safe mode) when i got back to my computer (prob in 30 minutes) there was another BSOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This one said (Kernel_Stock_Inpage_Error

***STOP : (0X00000077 (0XC000009C, 0XC000009C, 0X00000000, 0X00691000)
And now here i am scared of putting my prized computer on again!!! Before that Driver corupted bsod everything was fine or so it seemed!! And now all these things crashing aaarrrggghhh its times like these were you really hate computers ! But then again fixing the problems does bring great joy!!

Thank you very much for your help!
Amishra

amishra123

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
Hey Pat!
i Have just restarted the computer now and it seemed to start up fine no messages no BSOD!!! i have just ran sustem file checker and everything seems ok! But i guess its not over yet!! We will see what happens when i restart my coputer next time!! I am dreading it at the moment!! HAHHAH
I will tell what happens next time i restart!
I have my fingers crossed!!

Thank you anyway its a very good article and i have favourited incase i nedd it in the future!

Thank you Amishra