Anath

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2006
Hey guys im looking for a new case. Right now im building a new computer for college. I am looking for a good full tower case with lots of room. I also want a case that has a place for a fan over the gpu because i am going to be running sli and want to put an aftermarket case fan on there. Right now i am looking at the coolermaster stacker 830 because of the four 120 mm side fan spots. But that is also very expensive so if you guys could maybe suggest another case you know of that would be great!

Lazarus7

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2006
I like the gigabyte aurora 3d 570 (I got one last week and even though I wanted the p180b, I'm glad I ended up with this instead). It has a side panel which you can change between mesh and perspex, so it would be nice and airy where your graphics cards are. You could also then just go some aftermarket gpu cooling which will no doubt be better than just side fans. Comes standard with 1x120mm front and 2x120mm rear fans.

Although if you definateyl want to go with the side fans then I'm sure there are others out there who can suggest a good one of that sort.

Cheers
Lazarus

Surferosa

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2006
Antec Nine Hundred- its fan-tastic.

Plus its got a perspec side panel with a mesh area thats has a fan-mounting clip on the inside right over the usual mobo pci-e slots. Its cooler than a pengiun in shades.