Web-based server browser (free)

Last response: in Video Games
May 3, 2004 3:02:50 PM

Yo! If anyone is still alive here, check out my web-based server browser:
http://wartex.net/psb/

Uses PHP and MySQL backend. I figured out how Quake III master server works,
now can retrieve server list fairly quickly using sockets in PHP. Need
someone to write a plugin for Internet Explorer and NS 6 (on C++, Delphi,
VB, anything) that launches Quake and passes the server IP and port as a
parameter. If you want your server added fell free to post the IP:p ort here
or email me. If you know PHP and are good at SQL and are willing to help
with the development, ICQ me 16188757.
Thanks!

Greetz to DarkNova!
__________________________________
Visit http://wartex.net - home of DRC
Anonymous
May 3, 2004 3:04:11 PM

*feel free, not fell :)

--
__________________________________
Visit http://wartex.net - home of DRC
> Yo! If anyone is still alive here, check out my web-based server browser:
> http://wartex.net/psb/
>
> Uses PHP and MySQL backend. I figured out how Quake III master server
works,
> now can retrieve server list fairly quickly using sockets in PHP. Need
> someone to write a plugin for Internet Explorer and NS 6 (on C++, Delphi,
> VB, anything) that launches Quake and passes the server IP and port as a
> parameter. If you want your server added fell free to post the IP:p ort
here
> or email me. If you know PHP and are good at SQL and are willing to help
> with the development, ICQ me 16188757.
> Thanks!
>
> Greetz to DarkNova!
> Visit http://wartex.net - home of DRC

Anonymous
May 3, 2004 8:27:00 PM

On Mon, 3 May 2004 11:04:11 -0300, <mail@wartex.net> :

>*feel free, not fell :)

I fell free and I am very hurt about this.

:D

Cool page
!