Tim

Does Quake 3 Arena include a single player version of CTF? All I've seen in
the game's single-player mode is deathmatch. Thanks in advance.

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Tim wrote:
> Does Quake 3 Arena include a single player version of CTF? All I've
> seen in the game's single-player mode is deathmatch. Thanks in
> advance.

Yes just click single player/skirmish choose ctf as gametype and your away
but i must warn you the bots aren't very good at ctf.

Tim

"John" <john@btnospam.com> wrote in message

> Yes just click single player/skirmish choose ctf as gametype and your away

Thanks!

> but i must warn you the bots aren't very good at ctf.

That's OK, neither am I ;-)

On Thu, 06 May 2004 15:49:08 -0400, Tim wrote:

> Does Quake 3 Arena include a single player version of CTF? All I've seen in
> the game's single-player mode is deathmatch. Thanks in advance.

YES! Maybe try doing some google to set up a game (from console, map
q3ctf4, addbots, etc)...

--
We HAVE been at war with Iraq for 13 years now, bombing their
country on at least a weekly basis.

The Team Arena bots may be more sophisticated?

There was food for oil program but somehow Saddam with the UN's complicity
opted not to spend the money on food. Going to blame that on the US too? I
know you love propaganda but you might want put down your bong and watch the
news every now and then.

Tim wrote:
> "John" <john@btnospam.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Yes just click single player/skirmish choose ctf as gametype and
>> your away
>>

> Thanks!
>

>> but i must warn you the bots aren't very good at ctf.
>>

> That's OK, neither am I ;-)

I play this way, you can easily add/remove bots and set difficulty to make
it as challanging as you perfer. Some maps are better than others for the
bots is also something to keep a eye out for.