Prediction Errors... Please help :(

cg_showmiss "1"

When i use the above command and connect to some servers i get alot of
prediction errors, even when i just move around on the empty server. My
ping is around 25-35, so i don't understand why i'm getting so many
prediction errors on some of the servers. Below is my current modem
settings for a cable connection.

snaps = 40
cl_maxpackets = 60
rate = 25000
cl_nodelta = 0
cl_packetdup = 0
cg_smoothClients = 0
com_maxfps = 125
cl_timenudge = 0

I've tried changing some of the above settings one by one, but they didn't
help. Note that i don't get these prediction errors on ALL servers. Just
the ones i actually want to play on :(((
1 answer Last reply
More about prediction errors

    So turn predictions off

    "PE-UK" <bla@blabla.com> wrote in message
    > cg_showmiss "1"
    >
    > When i use the above command and connect to some servers i get alot of
    > prediction errors, even when i just move around on the empty server. My
    > ping is around 25-35, so i don't understand why i'm getting so many
    > prediction errors on some of the servers. Below is my current modem
    > settings for a cable connection.
    >
    > snaps = 40
    > cl_maxpackets = 60
    > rate = 25000
    > cl_nodelta = 0
    > cl_packetdup = 0
    > cg_smoothClients = 0
    > com_maxfps = 125
    > cl_timenudge = 0
    >
    > I've tried changing some of the above settings one by one, but they didn't
    > help. Note that i don't get these prediction errors on ALL servers. Just
    > the ones i actually want to play on :(((

Connection Command Prompt Servers Video Games