Drivers are installed and up to date for everything I have, straight from the manufacturers website.
Ran MemTest 86 and everything came out fine.
I have the computer running right now and it is taking up 50% of the CPU (100% of Core 0), so I have set the affinity to programs im currently using to Core 1, so I am effectively running at half the speed.
I could use a little help here.
I just had exacly same problem and found this thread via google. Even in Windows safe mode interrupts took 100%
processor time of other core, so thought it's hardware failure. I removed sound card, graphic cards, hard disks, memories and dvd one by one.