Attaching in body photos in windows live mail

ArchMonte

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2011
Ok, what sucks about Windows Live Mail is that Micosoft "simplied sending photos without clouging one's inbox" That did away with attaching photos in body and replaced with the annoying variations of a photo album. The majority of folks now have highspeed so clouging and inbox is not really an issue. I want to send emails and attach photos to the message (and see the photos I recieve) just like how it used to be in Outlook Express.

royboywales

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2011

Not true, You can copy and paste into body easily. I just did it (in order to make sure) Goto your pic and copy with mouse. goto new mail and paste with mouse. Simple.

ArchMonte

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2011
Sure, if you copy/paste ONE at a time, I want to insert 10 pics in-body, it defaults to photo album. Second, something that went away with windows live mail from windows mail, can't format creatively each photo that are put in body. Also, one thing I did notice that had changed since the creation of windows live mail, no longer required to have an live.com or hotmail.com email address, can use another email address.

royboywales

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2011
Ah well, you are qute correct. But ater all said and done it is in fact free software so we should not grumble. It is obvious that msl it was done in order to promote skydive. I only use windows mail as a back up. I use outlook from office as my main email client. IS pasting one image at a time that much trouble anyway?