SSD Upgrade or Case Upgrade?

Hello, I have a decision to make and I wanted to get some other peoples opinions, I have around 120 dollars right now and I am stuck between upgrading my case or getting a 120GB SSD. My current case is a Rosewill Challenger and I do not like it much, I think I need better cooling and the looks of the case I do not like either, My current Hard Drive is a Hitachi Deskstar 750GB 7200RPM 32MB and I have heard about these Hard Drives crashing at around the 6 month period and that is about how long I have had mine, so I want to also upgrade my hard drive to an SSD for an overall better PC experience, Which should I go for? a better case or an SSD upgrade?
Another thing is that I do not want to have a really awesome gaming computer but a sorta mid range case you know? If I am going to keep upgrading I might as well make my computer look nice.

BTW the case I want is a NZXT Phantom but if anyone else has any suggestions please let me know =)
and the SSD I am thinking of upgrading to is a OCZ Agility 3 120GB but I am up for suggestions on that one also
------------------------------
2 answers Last reply
More about upgrade case upgrade
  1. go for the ssd upgrade
    it will make your games load the textures faster
    and everything faster
    your case is not bad :p can live for a year more
  2. lhikary said:
    go for the ssd upgrade
    it will make your games load the textures faster
    and everything faster
    your case is not bad :p can live for a year more