files and settings transfer wizard

Hi. I have a desktop running XP Home and a laptop running Windows 2000. Can
I run the files and settings transfer wizard from the XP desktop to the
Win2K laptop?

Thanks.

Martin
1 answer Last reply
More about files settings transfer wizard

    Hi,

    No, it only will import into an XP system.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "MLS" <msketchley@[remove]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi. I have a desktop running XP Home and a laptop running Windows 2000.
    > Can
    > I run the files and settings transfer wizard from the XP desktop to the
    > Win2K laptop?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Martin

Laptops Desktops Windows 2000 Microsoft Windows XP