Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Program To Magnify Webpages?

Last response: in Applications
April 6, 2010 8:12:30 PM

Hello, I am looking for a program that would be good for magnifying certain sections of webpages being viewed by clicking with my mouse on the area I would like to zoom in on.. Maybe an attachment or application for Internet Explorer or Firefox? Almost like a program that you would use on a cell phone for zooming in on areas of pages to view text and picture more largely. I think this is similar to what is on most smart phones such as Iphones? Anyone know of a program that works in this fashion? If anyone can point me to the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

(P.S.- I know about Ctr and +/-... I am looking for something that actually magnifies areas of a page like smart phones can as I will be sitting about 8 feet away from my monitor and may at times be difficult to view smaller texts/pictures)
April 7, 2010 6:39:30 AM

I use Virtual Magnifying Glass.