Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

How does an original geforce 3 stack up against a 5600XT, my gf3 died so I
bought a 5600XT and my fps in my favorite quake demo have dropped by a
third, is the 5600XT a rip-off or is there something wrong with this card
in particular?

Simon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001

whats your specs.the g3 should be out performed easily by the 5600xt unless
its bottlenecking.

read up on it http://www.pchardwareforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=19497
remember the newer cards use direct 9x..make sure your drivers are up to
scratch to.