Plz suggest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
I think he's asking whether like Kaspersky anti-virus is better than Kaspersky internet security, for example. if that is the case, then the answer is no. Internet Security suites come with everything, firewall, anti-virus, anti-malware, anti-spyware, etc, as long as it is a good internet security suite. Personally, however, I use Avira AV personal with PC Tools firewall plus, Malwarebytes anti-malware, and CCleaner to keep all that crap from slowing down my computer.

@aford10: correct me if I'm wrong but KIS does indeed have many more features than Kaspersky Anti-virus.

Anyway, hope that helps and don't hesitate to ask any questions.

arshad111

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2010
Thanks 4 ur suggestion....but i already have Avast 5.0.507 but Internet Security has some features like antispam, & silent firewall that is not possessed by Avast Antivirus version 5.0.507.

Bruceification73

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2009
I think he's asking whether like Kaspersky anti-virus is better than Kaspersky internet security, for example. if that is the case, then the answer is no. Internet Security suites come with everything, firewall, anti-virus, anti-malware, anti-spyware, etc, as long as it is a good internet security suite. Personally, however, I use Avira AV personal with PC Tools firewall plus, Malwarebytes anti-malware, and CCleaner to keep all that crap from slowing down my computer.

@aford10: correct me if I'm wrong but KIS does indeed have many more features than Kaspersky Anti-virus.

Anyway, hope that helps and don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS