Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Looking for a trial registry cleaner!!!

Last response: in Windows Vista
August 14, 2009 4:30:39 AM

Regards to all, this is my first posting and I believe that you will be gentle to me. I am looking for a tool/software that can manage my system registry files. I know that I can get them online but I need to try them before I actually use them so that I can be sure of the results. I have read lot's of reviews and found out that currently, the best registry cleaner on the market is Digeus Registry Cleaner.

Any suggestions????

More about : trial registry cleaner

August 14, 2009 4:44:48 AM

I would first suggest reading this: Do I Need a Registry Cleaner?
Or if you would rather not I'll summarize it:
Registry cleaning; Situationally useful, fairly risky, generally little to no benefits.

If you still think you need a registry cleaner, I would recommend something simple and not overly-aggresive, like CCleaner.

The thought of actually paying for a registry cleaner never crossed my mind, so I'm afraid I have no suggestions there.
August 14, 2009 6:03:15 AM

AnnPaterson said:
Regards to all, this is my first posting and I believe that you will be gentle to me. I am looking for a tool/software that can manage my system registry files. I know that I can get them online but I need to try them before I actually use them so that I can be sure of the results. I have read lot's of reviews and found out that currently, the best registry cleaner on the market is Digeus Registry Cleaner.

Any suggestions????

No need to post the exact same question in three different sections. Everyone sees you. :sol: 

Have you searched around in the Applications section?

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/forum-49.html

December 23, 2010 3:23:12 AM

This topic has been closed by Buwish
!